New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Stay comfortable when you stay at Holiday Inn Portsmouth
The Holiday Inn Portsmouth is ideally located whether you are in the area for business or leisure, just minutes from the city centre and the waterfront. The newly designed Portsmouth hotel features:
- Newly refurbished bedrooms with exceptional comfort
- Stunning new 'open lobby' concept with all day dining
- You Fit Health Club
- Meeting rooms and function suites
- Onsite overnight parking for £5.00 per night
- Ideal location for exploring Southsea and Old Portsmouth
So why not make it a break away in the waterfront city of Portsmouth? Check availability or call our reservations team on 03333 209 345 and book your stay with us today.
Parking at Holiday Inn Portsmouth
At the Holiday Inn Portsmouth we have a Parking Eye installed to ensure there is sufficient car parking available for hotel guests.
Limited on-site parking is available at a charge of £5.00 per night, please note you will need to register your vehicle details on arrival at the hotel to avoid a parking fine.
Onsite parking is limited and on a first come basis, should the hotel car park be full then off-site metered parking is available in front of the hotel at an additional charge.