During your stay with us, once you have visited all of the amazing attractions Portsmouth has to offer, why not take a trip out to Paultons Park home of the recently opened Peppa Pig World? It's a fantastic day out for all of the family. There are seven delightful Peppa Pig themed rides in Peppa Pig World. Go for a car ride with Daddy Pig and fly the clouds of the Windy Castle! Don't forget to take a flight on Miss Rabbit's Helicopter too!
Book onto our special Peppa Pig Stay and Play Package and your stay will include:
- One Day Entry to Paulton's Park for 2 adults and 2 children
- Overnight accommodation in a Family Bedroom
- Award-winning Breakfast
- Kids Eat Free
- Use of our Spirit Health Club
- Upgrade your package to include Peppa Pig bedding, Late check-in and DVD player.
- Please note: This package includes a bed and breakfast for up to two adults and two children. An extra charge of £24 applies for children taller than 1 metre.
Book your stay online on our fantastic Peppa Pig World Package
Book your Stay in Portsmouth
The Holiday Inn Portsmouth is perfectly located for you and your family when visiting this attraction. Located close to Old Portsmouth, Gunwharf Quays and is situated 29.5 miles (30-minute drive) from Paultons Park. The 166 air-conditioned bedrooms all come complete with a fully integrated TV and Wi-Fi entertainment system with the option to upgrade to the more extravagant Executive rooms for something extra special. Once you have settled in your room, feel free to come downstairs and make use of our You Fit Health Club which includes a swimming pool. After a good workout, you can indulge yourself in our restaurant and bar area to a fantastic meal, or if you fancy retiring early, we have a 24-hour room service ready to bring you whatever you require.
The New Forest